|Code number||Volume ml||Needle Size||UNIT||Blister|
|Product name||Insulin syringe|
|Shelf Life||3-5 years|
|Material||Medical Grade PP|
|Certificate||CE, ISO13485,F D A|
|Application||It's used to inject insulin into diabetic patients.|
|Advantage||Disposable sterile syringe, including the all sizes with CE and F D A|
1. The syringe is consisted of the barrel, the plunger, the piston, the graduation line, the needle hub, the needle tube and the needle protective cap.
2. The Barrel is transparent enough to allow easy measurement of the volume contained in the syringe and detection of air bubble.
3. The plunger fits the inside of barrel very well, promising permitting freedom of movement.
4. Graduation printed by indelible ink on the barrel is easy to read.
5. Sterilized by EO gas,non-toxic, non-pyrogenic, only for single use.
6. High quality, competitive price, fast delivery.